Financing and credit
We provide a variety of financing and credit programs to help you expand the global reach and scope of your business.
Canadian companies seeking greater credit availability can count on Wells Fargo Capital Finance. We can help companies restricted by traditional bank financing obtain the capital they need to move their business forward.
Leverage your company's current and fixed assets to obtain the capital you need to execute your business plans. We provide agented and syndicated asset-based financing for companies in a wide range of industries, including manufacturing, distribution, and service.
Accelerate cash flow, improve collections, and control exposure to bad debts with accounts receivable financing (also called factoring). If your business has creditworthy business-to-business or business-to-government accounts receivable, we can help you obtain the working capital you need.
Access senior secured revolving lines of credit, term loans, and seasonal facilities tailored to meet the unique needs of large corporate and middle-market retailers.
Supply Chain Finance
Improve working capital and strengthen relationships with your trading partners through award-winning global end-to-end Supply Chain Finance services, including channel finance, sales finance, and supplier finance.
Capitalize on your company's recurring revenue streams to access the financing you need. Whether for operating needs, more liquidity, or to fund an acquisition or facilitate organic growth, we can provide senior secured financing tailored to the unique needs of companies in the software and technology industries.
Find out more about what our team in Canada can do for you. Contact us at 1-800-626-2805.
For more information on Wells Fargo Capital Finance click here‡.
© 2016 Wells Fargo Capital Finance. All rights reserved. Products and services require credit approval. Wells Fargo Capital Finance is the trade name for certain asset-based lending services, senior secured lending services, accounts receivable and purchase order finance services, and channel finance services of Wells Fargo & Company and its subsidiaries. Wells Fargo Capital Finance Corporation Canada (also doing business in Quebec as Société de financement Wells Fargo Capital Canada) is an affiliate of Wells Fargo & Company, a company that is not regulated in Canada as a financial institution, a bank holding company or an insurance holding company.
Wells Fargo has built the strongest commercial real estate finance platform in the industry. Integrating our banking, capital markets, and advisory services gives us the flexibility to address your capital needs through all economic cycles.
Wells Fargo works with corporate and institutional clients as well as companies in specialized industry segments such as energy, gaming, financial sponsors, and equity funds. Our relationship managers take the time to understand your business, and work with you to help you streamline your financial operations and pursue your company's long-term plans. With a local office in Calgary, the Wells Fargo Energy Group provides financing solutions specific to the Canadian energy market.
The Wells Fargo Energy Group provides comprehensive financing and advisory services tailored to your energy-related business. Wells Fargo specializes in customized financing for the North American oil and gas industry, with targeted solutions for:
- Exploration and production
- Oil field services and equipment manufacturing
- Gas gathering, processing, and distribution
- Petrochemicals and refining
Wells Fargo offers a wide range of energy solutions for your business, including:
- Senior debt financing for working capital and acquisitions
- Asset-based lending
- Equipment finance and fleet services
- Commodity/interest rate hedging
- Escrows, including like-kind exchanges
- Corporate trust
- Pensions/investment management
- International/trade services
- Foreign exchange
- Junior and mezzanine debt financing
For specific solutions for your energy business, please contact our energy specialists at 403-776-8700.
For general inquiries for your business, please contact us.
Whether you're acquiring new or looking to unlock equity in existing equipment, Wells Fargo Equipment Finance can propose creative, customized loans and lease solutions from small to large and highly structured transactions that are best suited to your company's goals. Wells Fargo Equipment Finance brings a customer focus approach to middlemarket financing — one that's rooted in an understanding of your industry and business.
Leasing equipment through Wells Fargo can deliver significant benefits:
Improved cash management
- Improve liquidity versus a large cash outlay
- Optimize working capital and cash flow, keeping cash available for strategic investment
- Generate liquidity from existing assets
Lower Asset Risk
- Avoid technological obsolescence and maximize equipment productivity with lease structures that let you upgrade to new technology
- Leverage our expertise in used equipment logistics, sales, and dispositions to obtain maximum equipment values, while reducing effort
Flexibility and Convenience
- Customized payment structures may be available to meet your specific business requirements
- Ability to consolidate financing of parts, accessories and maintenance contracts with your lease amount into a single, easy payment
Equipment financing for core Canadian industries
Our financing specialists understand the Canadian business environment and can provide insights and guidance on how to develop an equipment acquisition strategy. We understand your industry and the specific regional issues that you face, and we are here to help you get the equipment you or your customers need. We help companies (end-users, equipment dealers, equipment manufacturers) finance equipment in these and other core Canadian industries:
- Technology (IT and Office Imaging)
Other asset categories may apply. Talk with your Equipment Finance specialist to learn more.
Equipment financing that makes sense
Our acquisition of GE Capital's Vendor Finance and Direct Leasing and Lending businesses not only further strengthens our long-standing presence in Canada but also may allow us to help you increase your competitiveness with financial solutions tailored to your industry with local sales and credit support. Our goal is to provide excellent customer service and accuracy on every interaction. Our product offerings include:
- Up to 100% financing for new and used equipment
- Terms from 24 to 84 months
- Competitive fixed or floating interest rates
- Capital Leases
- Operating Leases including Fair Market Value (FMV) and Fixed Purchase Option (FPO)
- Early Buy-Out (EBO) lease
- TRAC lease
- Equipment loans
- Transactions funded in U.S. or Canadian dollars
- Cross-border equipment acquisition
- Structured Finance Transactions for equipment (e.g. Lease syndication, securitization of assets)
Direct Financing and Vendor Financing
- Direct Financing: Equipment leasing and loans solutions for End-Users
- Vendor Financing: Equipment leasing and loans solutions for Manufacturers, Dealers and Distributors. Our Vendor Finance specialists propose a full range of programs designed to help equipment manufacturers and distributors increase sales and maximize their customers' experience. Vendor Financing Services we offer include:
- Vendor referral programs
- Dealer and Manufacturer inventory finance plans
- Private label financing programs
- Subsidized financing promotions
Ready to learn more? Contact us.
For more information on Wells Fargo Equipment Finance in the U.S. click here‡.
© 2016 Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. All rights reserved. All transactions are subject to credit approval. Some restrictions may apply. Wells Fargo Equipment Finance is the trade name for certain equipment leasing and finance businesses of Wells Fargo & Company and its subsidiaries. Equipment financing transactions are provided in Canada by Wells Fargo Equipment Finance Company. Wells Fargo Equipment Finance Company is an affiliate of Wells Fargo & Company, a company that is not regulated in Canada as a financial institution, a bank holding company or an insurance holding company.
Our international trade specialists understand the dynamics of the global business environment and leverage our financial resources, technology, and global correspondent banking network to help you manage and build your international business. We'll show you ways to improve efficiency, reduce costs, and streamline supply chain transactions.
Our goal is simple: help make inventory financing easy.
As a leading global provider of inventory financing solutions, service and intelligence, Commercial Distribution Finance (CDF) delivers when it comes to helping facilitate the manufacturing, distribution, and sale of products across a variety of industries. From powersports, marine, and recreational vehicles, to outdoor lawn & garden, agriculture, technology, and electronics and appliances — our team of industry experts have the know-how to create a solution that's right for you and your growing business.
Our solutions include:
- Extended-terms financing
- Asset-based lending
- Large purchase order financing
- Channel partner financing
- Working capital financing
- Private label financing
Let us show you how to help maximize cashflow, reduce risk, increase sales volume, and maintain adequate inventory levels that keep your customers coming back.
Speak with one of our team members today. 1-888-609-5550 (Option 3)
© 2016 Wells Fargo Commercial Distribution Finance. All rights reserved.
Well Fargo Commercial Distribution Finance is the trade name for certain inventory financing (floorplanning) services of GE Commercial Distribution Finance LLC in the United States and Wells Fargo Capital Finance Corporation Canada in Canada (collectively, CDF). Wells Fargo Capital Finance Corporation Canada (also doing business in Quebec as Société de financement Wells Fargo Capital Canada) is an affiliate of Wells Fargo & Company, a company that is not regulated in Canada as a financial institution, a bank holding company or an insurance holding company. Products and services require credit approval.